This is not about how Doraemon is found or how Doraemon comes out from your drawer. Back to the title, do you ever believe that in one day we will have this thing called "Time Machine" to travel around the past and future?
Seriously, based on the little thing I know (well, at least some overview theories about time and speed), I don't quite believe if this is possible.
Let's make a small example, if there is a Time Machine, will you use it to go back to meet yourself in the past to aid "yourself"? Why not when it can make your life better? But theres an issue here, have you recently met someone else that looks like what you see in the mirror now? I don't know but I think I have not since I am not someone that keep "scanning for myself" all the time while walking around.
Case #2. Any changes made through the history is what something make you to be the you "now". So, any result based on the changes you made to the past is already applied to what you are currently with. Thus, the past can be changed, but the "current" would not be affected by your changes. This is because "it is the changes that you made to the past created the current you."
Both cases is referring to the past, but what about the future? Well, I can't explain about the future.
But, on the other hand, while seeing through all the happening since the human evolution, you will never know what is going to happen in the next 10 years, just like you never know anything about the modern technology 10 years ago. So, this is the evidence:
![]() |
| Weekly World News during year 1918 Taken from: http://hilobrow.com/2010/10/28/another-pluperfect-pda/ |

No comments:
Post a Comment