Someone asked me this today, but I did not really reply with the answer deep in my heart. I wish I could reply with a really clear answer. Well, I just don't think that anyone will understand how I felt when I was crying at the back of the world.
I cried because I miss my home.
I cried because I regret.
I cried because I worry about the future.
I cried because I still cannot decide for the future.
I cried because I am still out of the track to my future path.
I cried because I still don't know what they want.
I cried because I took a wrong move in a relationship.
I cried because I think I had make a move that is better to remain the current than re-correcting.
I cried because I am too emotional.
I cried because I have too many things that I can never share with someone else.
I cried because I am still here without the control of variables when the world are still changing as it should.
I cried because I think too much?
... ...
... ...
My world was just too hard to be described with words.
No comments:
Post a Comment